We groom principled Women of Faith and Integrity.
ADMISSION INTO LGSS
In LGSS, a new intake into JS1 must have turned ten (10) by September of the year of entry into the school. A student in the boarding house must be mature enough to take good care of herself, carry out the normal daily routine, and still be able to face her studies squarely. Also, this age limitation is to ensure that the girls are at least 16 years old when leaving the school. We hope parents would understand this stance of the school and co-operate with us to produce mature ladies for the next phase of their lives.
PROCEDURES FOR ENTRANCE FORM PURCHASE
Purchase of Form
- Please note that the form costs ten thousand naira only (N10,000) each and is available from 21st January 2022 to June 8th 2022.
- Forms can only be purchased online:
- Log on to the school website www.louisvilleabuja.sch.ng
- Click on the link to purchase the form
- Fill all required fields on the payment page and complete the transaction
- Successful payment grants access to the online entrance examination form.
- Kindly fill the form with the required information and submit.
- Download and print a copy of the filled entrance form sent to your registered email
- Make sure you obtain an evidence of your transaction
- The completed form which is sent to your email after submission and the evidence of the payment admit the Candidate for the examination.
Mode of Examination; Kindly indicate your preference as regard whether you will prefer an online exam or an offline exam at some selected location
- Online Examination
- Offline/CBT Examination
Online Examination Requirements; To take the online examination the following are required
- A Google (gmail) account
- A computer with Camera and Microphone
- A quiet environment with a plain background and
- A good internet signal
Offline Examination Center
- Louisville Girls Secondary School Kaida Road, Old Kutunku, Gwagwalada Abuja.
Online Application Form
You can also click on this link to pay for the Entrance examination forms and kindly fill the form online.
NOTE: A copy of Louisville Entrance Examination Form and a copy of evidence of payment (receipt) admit the candidate into the Examination Hall.